Now, we all know there are several great resources out there, but this one is SOOOOOO valuable to upper grade educators.
Hippo Campus has videos, both instructional and informational. These things ROCK! I realize you may not be as excited about it as I am, but cool, free, awesome resources are so needed with our curriculum these days. Kids can access these from the house for help with homework. They can use them to enrich current lessons or presentations. You can use them to give a twist to your lessons while letting the students know they are out there for reference. Your students will love it.
You are in luck if you teach one of these courses:
- US History (AP and regular)
- Algebra (Elementary, IA, and IB)
- American Government (AP and Regular)
- AP Biology
- Calculus (AP I & II, General, and Intro)
- Environmental Science (AP and Regular)
- Physics (AP B & C, College Prep, General, and Intro)
Please check this site out. My post cannot do it enough justice for the value of the content found here. (Or am I just too PBS or something?)
Powered by ScribeFire.